Terms & Conditions
A. REGISTRATION; RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE:
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a beneficiary of the Mango Music service.
- If you are a user who signs up for the Service, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username, a password to access the Service. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and/or account. The Company will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising out of the unauthorized use of your member name, password and/or account.
- USE RESTRICTIONS – You agree not to:
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service in any manner or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Use the Service intentionally or unintentionally to violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws;
- Use the Service to harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Forge or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any access to the Service.
- submit a content in whatsoever the format which contains the abusive language, sexual, defamation of any person or entity, promotes violence, promotes discriminancy against any person, religion, gender, race or any segment of users.
- submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content;
- Provide false or inaccurate information when registering an account;
- Cover Songs: The karaoke/BG score for all the songs shall be recreated by the artist using their own instruments and shall not have any portion from the original track.
- You agree not to submit a content in whatsoever the format which is not owned by you, contains abusive language, having sexual, defamation of any person or entity, violence, discriminancy against any person, religion, gender or any segment of users.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Site is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
The Site does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service or with other Users.
B. ONLINE CONTENT DISCLAIMER
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or any process carried on our third party Site – wearethehits.com “WATH”. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any disputes between the Mango Music user and WATH via Mango Music services. However, We strives to look into the matter on behalf of user in case any disputes or incorrect information or misrepresentation. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any discrepancies on WATH or Mango Music Site.
C. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
D. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
- Termination of Repeat Infringer Accounts. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and requires that the users do the same. Pursuant to the Copyright Act of India, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users of the Service who are repeat infringers. We may terminate access for participants or users who are found repeatedly to provide or post protected third party content without necessary rights and permissions.
- DMCA Take-Down Notices: If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on the Service infringe upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (based on Rule 75 of the Copyright Act of India 2013) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to our team at email@example.com.
- The date of your notification;
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Counter-Notices: If you believe that your User Content that has been removed from the Site is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- A description of the content that has been removed and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in India and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
- If a counter-notice is received by our copyright agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing such person that it may reinstate the removed content in ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may (in our sole discretion) be reinstated on the Site in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice.
- Mango Music collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks whereas WATH collects the Personal Information includes your email, name, address, bank or card details for the transaction of the amount which you submit during your use of the WATH Site
- WOM reserves the right to share such User data with its in-house brands and affiliates to enable new features or services for the users in line with the Mango Music’s Interest.
- WOM and WATH will retain your personal information as long as it is necessary for its operations. In addition, WOM may retain information from closed as well as active accounts to comply with the national laws to prevent fraud, to resolve disputes, to troubleshoot issues and to assist it with any investigations.
F. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- None of the property of Mango Music, such as logo, files and other components may be distributed or used for profit or as a part of another software package.
- Whacked Out Media Pvt. Ltd (or its affiliates) is the owner and sole rights holder of all the Intellectual Property related to or in connection with the Mango Music Site.
- Neither WOM nor Mango Music tolerates infringement of the intellectual property of others and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work or the work of any other person has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or violation of intellectual property, we request you to notify us immediately at email@example.com by providing us with the following information:
- Further, Neither WOM nor Mango Music make any representations regarding the accuracy or veracity of any content uploaded by the creators and made available through the Service and shall not be held liable for any infringement of any rights of any person, even if such infringement is brought to our notice. Any opinions expressed by any creator are solely their own and neither WOM nor Mango Music shall be held liable for endorsing, authorizing or approving such opinion/behaviour.
G. USER CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMUNICATIONS IN ELECTRONIC FORM
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including information about the Site or the Service or the information about the new auction and special offers. You may opt out of such email by changing your account settings, using the “Unsubscribe” link in the message. Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding the Site, the Service or special offers.
I. GENERAL TERMS
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Company must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
These terms and conditions form part of the agreement between the user of the website and the Whacked Out Media Pvt. Ltd. (a creator of Mango Music) © Mango Music 2020. All Rights Reserved